Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Double Header.

Pretty sure yesterday I slacked reallll hard. I was going to post, but my body decided to pass out after the Utah Bee's baseball game. So today because of game ill post both outfits.
Yesterdays outfit was a no brainer, literally... I like to call outfits such as this one: THE "IT" GIRL.
Why might you ask?.... Because our favorite IT girls rock the same look at least once or more. Mary-Kate, Ashley, Misha, Lindsay, LC, Hilary, Paris, Nicky, and Nicole, just to name a few, but this traditional outfit comes from what I like to think of as, "The night after look"... although this might not be the case every time, I'm sure it is at least once. Our rehab lovers, well majority of them even if we wouldn't like to admit, have made this look stick with me. Now for further explanation, this is the kind of outfit one wakes up to from after a crazy late night. It consists of the classic Fedora (1st addition, to hide last nights hair of course) or one of their favorite Scarves (1st, or a joined combination) paired with skinny's or a wide leg jeans with the classic white tee in "the tuck". (If you'd like a collage of this look, id be happy to make it for my fellow bloggers, but I just figure its just a used outfit you all will know what I'm talking about)

This outfit wins the award for effortless, morning after chic... and lets just say I sympathize with our fashion darlings about a late crazy night. The no brainier is a life saver.






Fedora- Hype, Shirt- American Apparel, Trousers- Charolette Russe, Shoes- Michael Antonio, Rings- Vintage.


Now in continuation... Even though I was at a Utah Bee's game. What better time to wear my team hat....GO JAYS!


Ten innings, and the apposing team was winning 5, 0... But we came back to tie it up 5 for 5, but it was the 10th inning and we just couldn't wait any longer to see who won, so we left. Its not like its a Jays game anyways....and on that note I think every woman should at least own one fitted hat, they are highly under-rated for women.

On todays outfit, do you ever have that one item in your closet you just love and could never be rid of but never really can pair it with much? This is the recipe for disaster with my favorite L.A.M.B shorts. They are completely darling and I love them to death, but the awkward shape of the shorts would lead to really interesting proportions. But alas finally a combination that offset the bulkiness of the shorts, hopefully.







Shirt- Old Navy, Shorts- L.A.M.B, Belt- Michael Kors, Shoes- WetSeal, Jewelry- Juicy Couture.

Rate my outfits on Chictopia.




27 comments:

Anonymous said...

JC’est génial de pouvoir suivre les étapes d’un projet tel que le tien.e m'aime beaucoup sa publication, recevez une forte embrassade, merci beaucoup. ;)

christine said...

holy crap, I haven't read through your archives yet but I got insanely excited when I saw "SLC"...that's where I'm moving in 2 weeks for U of U law school! you are my new best friend! :)

christine said...

also, I really like your fedora. I have been looking for a similar one but I have a stupidly big head that doesn't fit a lot of hats...

meowi said...

I love the first outfit very chic{

ANJA//OSLO said...

Love the outfits!

Reena Rai said...

That first outfit is awesome, I love how you've given simple basics your own twist

annabananna said...

love both outfits! the scarf in your first lok is great, and i love the cut of the top.

Fashion Is Poison said...

ahh i love the 2nd outfit!

zaiii said...

thankss : ) i love your first outfit so much!! link blogs?

Mode Junkie said...

ohh you´re working that wide leg pants girl! :) and the elevator pics, i lurve! thanks for the lovely compliment on my blog. :)

Mode Junkie said...

ohh you´re working that wide leg pants girl! :) and the elevator pics, i lurve! thanks for the lovely compliment on my blog. :)

EvaAmarri said...

Hey thanks for visitng my blog. would u like to link?

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Your so tall i'm jealous, makes it easier to wear clothes.

I love the black pants!!

bi-style said...

I love the outfit with the highwaist trouser! You look awesome!

Style Spot said...

You look so great in your flared jeans! You really know how to work the it-girl look!

xx

Danz said...

The first outfit is amazing!! The fedora, scarf and trousers...super stylish!!

capturedlife said...

i really like your pants and the hat
lovely pictures

Big Dadddy said...

Like your scarf in the first one!

teenvoguette said...

you have great style i love all your posts and that style girl of the week's red tights are such a great touch of color!

Wendy said...

Both outfits are so effortlessly chic, you hit the menswear inspired look right on.

YouSaidHello said...

the last outfit is really cool

Anonymous said...

LOVELY OUTFTS


xx
//fashionpics

saray said...

I love the first outfit!!

What is Reality Anyway? said...

LOVEing your outfit choices darling! The first is very seventies--how could you not love it!

xxKrystal from What is Reality Anyway

Lauren said...

love the 1st one - yes it is very "it" girl!

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

Love the "It" Girl outfit!

I sure need to get myself to a Bees game this summer...

Lydia O'Connor said...

Aaaaaah I want black trousers! They look great on you. Thanks for the blog comment!