Christopher Kane was the highlight of London Fashion Week for me. Something completely different than he has ever done before, yet reinvented himself with the use of patent leather and embroidery. What I wouldn't do for that embroidered leather jacket and the patent leather knee length pumps...
Other shows to look out for would include:
- Matthew Williamson -(The perfect cocktail dress, beautiful velvets)
- Aquascutum - (Floor length coats, and extra long tie belts)
- Vivienne Westwood -(Great mix of colors for fall, with sequins and heart belts)
- Erdem - 2nd favorite collection (Hard Patterns with Soft Layers and a great pair of Utility Boots)
- Pringle of Scotland - (Celtic pieces with luscious velvet)
- Jonathan Saunders-(Beautiful bunched socks, layers, and shoes done by Christian Louboutin)
- Burberry - (I fell in love with sherling all over again...
*Images credit to style.com
And incase you missed the live coverage of Burberry, here is the full length show: