Saturday, February 27, 2010

Le cristal Eclaircit

One trend that I have seen numerous times over the past few spring seasons, is the use of translucent accessories. Although it isn't the most discreet form of accessory, it is a funky touch to a modern classic. My personal favorite reason for loving these accessories, is they are usually very reasonably priced, all the way from the highest priced designers, but you can find get affordable pieces in everyday stores. Now if only I could get ahold of #12...

  • Emilio Pucci S/S07 (1 & 3)
  • Fendi S/S10 (6, 7, 10 & 11)
  • Prada S/S10 (2, 4, 5, 8 & 9)
  • Fendi S/S07 (13)
  • Chanel S/S07 (12)



This Prada Spring/Summer 2010 ad definitally got me all excited for spring...note the accessories.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Oh I love this trend so much especially in Prada!

Raez said...

slowly, this trencd is growing on me...i think that prada vieo sold it. so good!

xx raez